The Fantastic-Managers website and blog respects your privacy and this policy sets out how any information that you give may be used and protected when you use this website.
For your protection, information by which you can be identified when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- credit/debit card details(only stored for current transaction if you make a purchase)
We respect your privacy and this website and blog does not sell, distribute, lease or share personal information with third parties, subject to legal requirements. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. and to customise the website according to your interests
Cookies are small digital signature files stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
You can browse websites with cookies switched off (and/or block third party cookies) by adjusting your web browser settings or preferences, however if you do so then our site may not function properly for you. You can also use your web browser’s settings or preferences to remove your cookies at any time, and some browsers will also have a setting that will enable them to be automatically deleted when you close it.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us.
UK users: you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us an email.
Christine de Caux 2016